#611 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild v1.1.0 + Cemu v1.7.3d
Genres/Tags: RPG, Open world, Third-person, 3D
Original Size: 25.6 GB
Repack Size: from 5.1 GB [Selective Download]
ATTENTION WINDOWS 10 USERS!
To avoid crash during installation run setup.exe with compatibility mode set to “Windows 7”.
Alternatively you can download this fixed installer and use it instead of included setup.exe
http://www43.zippyshare.com/v/VzunPRWb/file.html or http://sendfile.su/1320772.
Another special attention for super-blind fuckers, who can’t read. Yes, you may not read this as well, cause you’re a super-blind fucker after all. But MAYBE you’ll read. So, as stated below, if you install the game without English voiceovers and then DO NOT CHANGE the Cemu console language, the game will crash. Yes, that’s because you, fucker, didn’t read and didn’t changed Cemu language, as I told you to. Now fuck off and change it already.
Screenshots (Click to enlarge)
- Based on The_Legend_of_Zelda_Breath_of_the_Wild_REPACK_EUR_WiiU-VENOM scene release: v-tlzbwr.wud (25,025,314,816 bytes)
- Update v1.1.0 (2.3 GB) installed over
- 100% Lossless, but NOT MD5 Perfect: content of all files is identical to originals after installation, but files themselves are not bit-perfect: most of the files were recompressed (losslessly) for better repack size
- NOTHING ripped, game resources losslessly recompressed
- Selective download feature: you can skip downloading and installing of speech packs you don’t need
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from cumulative 25.6 to 5.1 GB for any single language)
- Installation takes 20 minutes on 8-cores CPU; ~30 minutes on 4-cores CPU; up to 1 hour on 2-cores CPU (you won’t be able to play normally on 2-cores anyway)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 14 GB (~18 GB during installation)
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- Language and controls have to be changed in Cemu settings, not in-game. By default it’s English language and keyboard controls (see mapping in Cemu options)
Watch this video about increasing game perfomance in Cemu:
Read this megathread on Reddit about all ways of making BotW to run better: