#1274 Updated Unity of Command II Update 18 + 5 DLCs + 2 Bonus Soundtracks + Windows 7 Fix
Genres/Tags: Strategy, Wargame, Isometric, 3D, Turn-based
Companies: 2×2 Games, Croteam
Original Size: 2.6 GB
Repack Size: from 951 MB [Selective Download]
Discussion and (possible) future updates on CS.RIN.RU thread
Screenshots (Click to enlarge)
- Based on Unity_of_Command_II_Desert_Rats-FLT ISO release: flt-unity_of_command_ii_desert_rats.iso (2,762,584,064 bytes)
- 5 DLCs are included and activated; 2 bonus soundtracks (DLCs) available as an optional download
- Windows 7 Fix is available in “_Windows 7 Fix” folder in case if you need to play on an older OS
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- Bonus soundtracks in FLAC format ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective Download feature: yoy may skip downloading and installing of 2 bonus soundtracks in MP3 format
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 2.6 GB to 951 MB/1.1 GB)
- Installation takes 4-10 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: up to 3.2 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
Built on a brand new bespoke 3D engine, the game retains Unity of Command’s signature art style and delivers highly polished fluid gameplay. Easily accessible yet hard to master, Unity of Command II is the highly anticipated sequel to the cult classic that’s been turning novice players into battle-hardened grognards since 2011.
Unity of Command II lets you take command of Western Allies during the Second World War. You will manage your army’s divisions as well as their supply and logistics. For the first time in Unity of Command you will face Fog of War. Reveal the unknown by capturing enemy soldiers and launching recon to gather intel on enemy troop positions. Enemy panzers will seek to capture your units’ stragglers — regroup and strike back!
- Dynamic Campaign — Rewrite the history of the Second World War with a branching campaign where no two playthroughs are alike.
- Headquarters — This new feature places army headquarters on the map, from which you will direct unit reorganization, bridging and resupply. Headquarters are not only essential to reinforcing and recovering lost unit strength, but are also able to deploy special abilities such as Emergency Supply, Motorizing units using HQ trucks, and many more.
- Theater Assets — This feature from the original game is greatly expanded in Unity of Command II. Wreak havoc behind enemy lines by sabotaging infrastructure. Order your aircraft to provide aerial recon, deliver devastating bombing runs, or sustain units behind enemy lines using air supply assets.
- Bonus Objectives — Participate in optional history-altering “what-if” objectives — earn the opportunity to Rush for the Apennines and smash through German defenses before they dig in.
- Fog of War — Deal with your enemies — but you’ll have to find them first. Reveal enemy positions by capturing stragglers, upgrading the HQ and using its special abilities to uncover enemy special defense markers.
- Deep Operations — Unity of Command changed the world of turn-based strategy games forever by introducing its signature feature, supply lines. Keep a watchful eye on your logistics while planning to strike deep beyond enemy lines, sever supply lines and encircle enemy units.
- Accessible Scenario Editor — Unity of Command II features a full-fledged Allied campaign, with the addition of several defining battles of WWII that can be experienced from the Axis side. The game comes with a built-in scenario editor, allowing players to create and share new battlefields using the integrated Steam Workshop support.
- Moscow 41
- Desert Rats
This repack is NOT backwards compatible with my previous UoC2 repacks.