#β + β Escape from Tarkov (Beta) v0.12.10.2.12893/v0.12.11.2.14002 + SPT-AKI Singeplayer Mod (v1.5.1/v2.0.0 RC1)
- 1337x | [magnet] [.torrent file only]
- RuTor [magnet]
- Filehoster: MultiUpload (10+ hosters, interchangeable) [Use JDownloader2]
- Filehoster: PixelDrain
- Filehoster: ZippyShare
- Filehoster: LetsUpload [Use JDownloader2]
- Filehosters: Google Drive, OneDrive + others (Uploaded by crackhub213)
- Filehoster: OneDrive (Uploaded by DyR0 t(-_-t), NOT compatible with other mirrors)
Screenshots (Click to enlarge)
- Based on two official game beta releases with respective mods applied: v0.12.10.2.12893 (19.3 GB) and v0.12.11.2.14002 (19.9 GB)
- Launch script by Dr. JACAL added
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from cumulative 39.2 to 7.9 GB)
- Installation takes 5-10 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: up to 19.9 GB (26.6 GB during installation)
- Language can be changed in game settings
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
Why did I repack the non-final game beta?
As you might know, I don’t repack multiplayer-only games, Early Access games, beta/alpha whatever versions, etc.
I did the exclusion from my rule for this game for several reasons:
1) This game is stalled in alpha/beta stage for too long
2) This game already has a very good singleplayer modification called SPT-AKI, which allows singleplayer experience in Tarkov universe, with bots, loot, etc.
3) If you wanted to try the game, but don’t want to spend money without testing – this is a great opportunity to try it before buying
My repack contains two builds of the game: v0.12.10.2.12893 and v0.12.11.2.14002, combined with SPT-AKI mods v1.5.1/v2.0.0 RC1 respectively. The first build is slightly older, from July 2021, but it works with stable mod v1.5.1, while the latter game build is dated August 31, 2021 and comes with mod 2.0.0 Bleeding Edge RC1. Which is still in heavy testing and contains bugs.
You may install both versions of the game to two separate folders and see which one is better for you.
How to play?
1) Install one of the builds of the game included in the repack
2) Run the game with “Escape from Tarkov SPT-AKI” icon on your desktop
2a) If that icon does nothing, use “Escape from Tarkov (Server)” and “Escape from Tarkov (Launcher)” one after another
3) Windows 7 users should quit the server/launcher at that stage and run “Install Certificate.bat” in the game root to make the launcher able to communicate with a server; Then return to step 2/2a
4) In the launcher create your profile (any username/password) and start the game
5) Once in-game, change starting options – AI skill, crowdness, etc. and deploy in Tarkov. Your progress will be saved locally and offline game experience will be pretty similar to online one