The rise of tennis academies has started. Their development is on the brink of offering thousands of promising players the chance to grow to the top of the tennis world.
Yet, everything remains to be done. As a manager, it is your opportunity to develop your academy and bring the best out of your players. From local tournaments all the way up to Grand Slams, the future of tennis champions lies in your hands. Are you up for the challenge?
- Enter the Tennis World: Take on tennis tours with over 2000 tournaments. Live true-to-life management experiences in a dynamic Tennis World: coming from junior and pro circuits, over 5000 players are eager to walk on the road to success with their new manager.
- Grow your academy: Enter the academy of your choice, or create your own from scratch. Tennis courts, medical facilities, business centers or your own tennis school: you will be able to build all of these to make your academy shine and become renowned worldwide. While costly, upgrading your academy’s infrastructure will allow you to hire more staff, increase business opportunities, and attract talented players.
- Manage your finances: Players, staffs, investors: there’s too much money and too many nice guys around. Whether you create your own academy, join a small one, or choose a world-famous institute, there will be many opportunities to earn money… and to spend it. Part of your job is to monitor your academy’s financial health, which is why you have access to many tools and staffs.
- Build your team: Each player has their set of strengths and weaknesses that you’ll have to factor in to recruit & get the best out of them. Dozens of parameters govern how each player behaves, both in and out of the field. Playstyle, favorite surface, morphology, temper, physical condition: all these aspects make each player unique. As a manager, you are given a set of analytical tools that help you better grasp your players and follow their evolution over time.
- Manage your team: While managing your Pro Team’s schedule, you will shape your players the way you choose to. Set up your own training routines or follow your staffs’ recommendations. Deal with equipment brands for each player: new look or big income? The choice is yours. You have access to many iconic brands of the sport such as Wilson, Lacoste or ASICS and their latest 2021 collections.
- Give pep-talks & interviews: Being a skilled analyst will make you a good manager. Being a great speaker will make you an excellent one. Whether it is to buy some time on your hierarchy who’s harassing you for results or to gain the favors of the press, daily talks are part of a manager’s life. Before an important match or in-between 2 sets, your players need to know they can count on your rhetorical skills to give them that extra boost they need. Or just let the racket do the talking.
- Coach your players in real time: A unique 3D match engine with 3D match stats gives you the power. Select pre-made game plans for a faster kickoff, or dig into every aspect of your players’ playstyles. Should they return down the line or at the center? High or low power? With proper coaching, your players are ready to steal the limelight and start piling up Grand Slam trophies for your academy!