Haunt Chaser is a 4 Player Co-Op horror game, can be played as a Single-Player too. Chasers need to use all the hunting equipment in order to banish the evil and save the poor souls from torment while uncovering deeply disturbing secrets. Also, there is a 4v1 party game mode, where one player takes control of a paranormal entity and others take control of Chasers.
Haunt Chaser will start with Season One Orphanage. The orphanage is located in an abandoned village, where you will start to experience the terror with other Chasers. The Chaser’s goal is to free the spirits of the tormented children from the Orphanage and banishing the evil that plagued the village from this world once and for all.
But remember that, she can feel your soul, every step you take will be heard by the darkness itself. The children didn’t know that! At least, Chasers know what is waiting for them there!
Chasers can either cooperate or be Lonewolf. The difficulty of banishing evil depends on whether they work together as a team or go alone. Remember, there is no escape until the evil gets banished.
Chasers need to use their hunting equipment for investigating around, revealing truths, and finding the required items for banishing entities. Also, they need these tools for running away from evil or even hiding from it.
It’s up to you to make the game as difficult and easy as you want for both the Supernatural being player and the Chaser player!
- AI Difficulty: There are a bunch of different difficulty settings for AI. You can select your AI difficulty as you like from Very Easy to Insane!
- Random Events and Random Item Spawn Locations: Random item spawn locations, locations, and real human reactions will lead every session to an unexpected scenario. You never know what will happen next time you play and if you look hard enough, you may even discover what horrifying secrets are hiding in the village.
- Specialist Cameras and Mystic Stone: gives you different spectral visions of truth and also with the Camera Chasers can take pictures of it.
- EMF Readers: will detect the slightest variations in EM fields.
- Parabolic Microphone: Chasers will hear the lamentations of the departed souls.
- Sigil: can be used for preventing the movement of evil through the doors.
- Magical Ward: can be placed to capture and banish evil at least for a while.
- Proton Light: tool creates a focused high-energy light blast. It’s for banishing an entity at least for a while!
- Speed Skill: Entity needs to use speed ability to catch its prey.
- Teleport Skill: The entity can teleport between totems.
- İnvisibility Skill: This ability makes it invisible to the living eye.