We, the human race, were not alone.
The year is 2049:
Humanity finally encounters the mysterious “Relayer,” an extraterrestrial life form.
At the same time, the discovery of an ancient galactic civilization sets in motion the destiny of ” Starchildren,” a human being who has awakened to special abilities.
The year is 2051:
The story of Starchildren and Relayer’s destiny begins with the encounter of two women on the lunar colony “Artemis,” built on the moon, a satellite of the earth.
Welcome to the world of this epic space adventure, where mankind, personified by the stars and Greek gods, and the ancient galactic race interweave!
“Relayer Advanced” is a completely new simulation RPG by “GODWARS TEAM” with the theme of “stars, robots, and Greek mythology”. This title depicts an epic battle between “Starchildren,” who have awakened to the will of the stars, and “Relayer,” a mysterious intelligent life form that plans to invade the earth. Players will command the “Stellar Gear” unit that the Starchildren board and battle against the “Relayer” forces. On stage, players will lead their troops to victory by making full use of such strategic systems as “Hate,” which quantifies how easily enemies target you, “Skills” specific to jobs and characters, “Backstab,” which launches pincer attacks, and “Big Bang,” a special move.
- “Relayer Advanced” is a powered-up version of “Relayer,” which was released in March 2022, with an evolved UI, new features, and enhanced end content. Both “Relayer Advanced” and “Relayer” will be available for players who have already played “Relayer” and for those who are new to the game.
- The UI of the battle map has been significantly redesigned. In addition to smaller character icons, the representation of movement and attack ranges has been changed from grid squares to luminous lines for improved visibility! The grid squares and luminous lines can be optionally switched.
- A function to view the adventure part played during the game has been implemented; events at the time of acquiring the Stellar Gear NEXT can also be viewed, which is useful in case you accidentally skipped an event.
- A high level mission called “Wormhole Mission” consisting of a total of 5 stages has been included. This mission is released after clearing the main game, and is even more difficult than the “Asterism Voyage,” which is also end content, but the balance has been adjusted so that it can be cleared easily in easy mode.
- Alnilam’s Epsilon NEXT
- Alnitak’s Zeta NEXT
- Eight’s Trident NEXT
- Halley’s Comet NEXT
- Jupiter’s Feretrius NEXT
- Luna’s Selene NEXT
- Mars’s Neo Mars NEXT
- Mercury’s Petasos NEXT
- Milky Way’s Galaxy Star NEXT
- Mintaka’s Al-Jauza NEXT
- Nile’s Dog Star NEXT
- Pluto’s Tenmu Asuka NEXT
- Saturn’s Quadriga NEXT
- Spin-Off Stories
- Sun’s Amaterasu NEXT
- Terra’s Astoria NEXT
- Uranus’s Herschel NEXT
- Venus’s Amatsu-Mikaboshi NEXT
Season Pass DLC is not an actual DLC, so it’s not listed here.