Discover the Story
Your path will lead you to the Worldwound, where the opening of a rift to the Abyss has unleashed all-consuming terror across the land. For over a century, the neighboring nations have fought fearlessly, trying to drive the enemy back — but to little avail.
Now, you have the chance to put an end to this conflict, but the path to salvation is far from clear-cut. Will you become a shining angel, backed by noble paladins? Or a powerful necromancer with hordes of immortal undead in your thrall? Or something else entirely? Lead your army and challenge mighty demon lords. Your crusade will set in motion a chain of events that will leave you — and the world itself — forever changed.
- PLAY YOUR HERO, YOUR WAY: Create any character imaginable with the flexibility, richness, and depth of the Pathfinder First Edition ruleset. Choose from 25 classes, 12 character races, and more than a thousand spells, feats, and abilities to suit your personal playstyle.
- FOR EVERY CHOICE, A CONSEQUENCE: Your decisions have more weight than ever before. Your goal is clear, but you must forge your own path to it. Who will die, and who will live? Who will stay, and who will go? Make your choices, and watch the world around you change.
- A NEW WAY TO FIGHT: Enjoy two combat modes as you slay your enemies – real-time with pause or turn-based. Switch between them on the fly, so you can always take things as slowly — or as quickly — as you like. The unique Pathfinder ruleset also allows you to perform advanced combat maneuvers, like mounted combat. Use them wisely!
- GATHER YOUR PARTY: A cast of more than 10 unique companions is ready to join your cause. Earn their trust and respect, and they will have your back no matter what dangers lie ahead. And if you get on their bad side, well… Maybe it’s time to part ways.
- LEAD THE CRUSADE: You will need much more than a party of adventurers to cleanse the land of its demonic scourge. Take command of the crusaders and lead them to victory – both as a strategist, controlling the battle from above, and as a field commander, in a new tactical combat mode.
- CHOOSE YOUR PATH: Explore nine unique Mythic Paths: obtain extraordinary abilities and shape everything that comes next. Your decisions might transform you into a celestial Angel, a raging Demon, a powerful Lich, a cunning Trickster, an otherworldly Aeon, a rebellious Azata, a wise Gold Dragon, an insatiable Swarm That Walks — or remain mortal and walk the arduous path toward becoming a living Legend.
Enhanced Edition introduces the following new features:
- Now you can finally play with the controller. Lead the crusade sitting on your favorite couch!
- Change the appearance of your character, repainting and forging his armor!
- Save time searching for the scroll using the inventory search function.
- Can’t understand how you managed to inflict so much damage on the enemy? Now you can see the detailed information in the improved battle log.
- You no longer need to scroll the character bar to the right to see how your faithful beast is there – now information about its health is displayed under the portrait of the owner.
- Unlock unique solutions for some quests with new mythical options in Chapter 5.
- Take a look at the holiday that your loyal soldiers organized to celebrate your formation on the path of the Legend!
- Learn more about the lives of your companions and friends after the end of the hike in extended epilogues.
- And don’t forget to immortalize your adventures using the new photo mode! Stop the moment, throw off the shackles of isometry, add filters and frames to taste – and you have a picture on your desktop with underground mushroom forests, waterfalls of the Winter Sun or chaotic streets of Alushinirra.
- Digital Download
- Premium Digital Download
- Pre-order Bonus Pack
- A Visitor from Distant Lands
- Commander Pack
- Faces of War
- Love Beyond Death
- Inevitable Excess
- Paint of War
- Through the Ashes
- The Treasure of the Midnight Isles
- The Last Sarkorians
* Season Pass 1/2 are not DLCs, so they are not included in the list